Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Muslims kick off over cartoons

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Teaman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:30 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

and to all the rest It just saddens me
There will always been problems as long as there is religon,
and all this ethnic minority bullshit,
sorry if this is wrong,, wasnt it 80% of all police recrutes to be turned down were white, males born in the uk of british decent

now personally im all for equal rights but I didnt get on a course 3 times cos i wast 1 black, 2 gay, 3 dissabled, 4 posh.

as for demonstrations, im all for them aswell, thats why we and other countrys lost so many people in the war fighting against tyrany and what not
there will be loads of times we can all say,, ooh wish i hadnt have said that cos it might have caused offence at him or her,
now I think right,, do I have to be really carefull becasue not only are they not from this country they are also a different religon giving them diplomatic immunity.

oh yeah,,
How can someone born in this country be a pakistani, indian, caribian and so on,,
doesnt being born in this country make you british?
I have no extra rights because my mum is of scots decent.
maybe if she was of pakistani decent then i would be a copper or even a judge?.
make you wonder,,

There was once a time i coukld stand up and say Im not a racist and I like to think I still can, but to anyone out there thinkin they are better than me becasue of there religion or colour of there skin or because there from a different country can fuck right off,,
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

yorkshirelad3
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:34 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

tea man, n e one who thinks they are better than you because of those reasons IS a racist! but this government does not realise this, racial discrimination is a one way process, it should be fair or no exsistant. the current system causes problems such as now.

If this was 3 ceturies ago, there would have been a revolution by now!

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:56 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think that Christians can't take the mick out of themselves, then just watch a few episodes of The Simpsons, and Family Guy.

Particularly the Family Guy episode where Peter and Lois find Mel Gibsons sequel to The Passion of the Christ.

The Passion of the Christ 2: Crucify this! Starring Chris Rock and Jesus as two modern day LA Cops.

"Let he who is without sin... Kick the first ass!" Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Teaman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:02 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they arrest all those twats for incititing racial hatred (the ones with the mcdonalds signs in the pics from london)

jeez Id like to see what would happen if there was a big death to islam demo down there,,

the cops will arrest cyclist on a critical mass rally ?

WTF is going on?
Is this not GREAT BRITTAIN

think long and hard ,, its not every musilm country going mental as the same as its not every muslim,
when schools suspend a girl because she is wearing a crucifix but not a sikh wearing the bangles, or some others with the head scarfs
Im thinkin become a cristian again and start a new crusade Smile

jk btw
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 15:03 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to add Farther Ted to the list of programs that enjoys taking the piss out of religion, and can i also add that its so funny.#

But am i offended by this humor?
Naa what the hell its good for talking about.

yorkshirelad3
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 15:40 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your starting a crusade tea man, i think you should bring back the suit of armour avatar!

-Savage-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:45 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

its times like this i thank god i dont live in england.

wonder when bush will get involved with this one? declare war on ethiopia perhaps?

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 18:31 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? Do you guys not see the differance between fucking idiots who just want to stir trouble and law abbiding people who follow the a peacful religion. Yes,a peaceful religion,the Koran does not tell people to go out and kill, its the fundamentalists who do that.
Shocked Shocked

Is it any wonder muslims can be a bit touchy? The west STOLE A WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY FROM THEM.

The problem with these cartoons is not that they poke fun at Mohammed,the problem is that under Islamic law you cannot depict Mohammed with an idol or drawing. To do so is to insult Islam.

Someone mentioned the trouble in the Middle East, what trouble?
Palestine? Millions of people thrown out of their homes,given some fucking useless desert where they can't even grow crops,their squatters over the border building settlements in the Palestine thus shrinking what amount of land they have been left with.

Iran?For wanting nuclear technology?We all have it,why the fuck can't they?double standards maybe? Does anyone stop to think that maybe Iran wants Nuclear weapons to discourage USA from invading?

Israel,no trouble there,cause mossad plays both the fundamentalists and the yanks off each other. How often do you think USA has dropped smart bombs onto terrorist training camps only to find out later they were empty? Who do you think USA tell before they launch missiles in this region.Yup,Israel,so they don't think that they are under attack and retaliate. Why would Israel protect the terrorist groups? As a payoff for not attacking them whilst at the same creating reactions in the western world because westerners are the targets.

Iraq? We fucking invaded them,based on a lie, in order to control the price of oil and get some really juicy fat contracts for western companies such as Haliburton etc (check it out big Bush connections)

Look at the other countries in the region.UAE,Saudi,Oman,Yemen, no fucking trouble there,all islamic countries.

All the trouble in these countries is caused by western society trying to force our way of life on them,and if they don't like it we fucking invade.

Time to waken up, if you feel threatened by immigrants into this country think how a Palestinian feels when 5 million people move in en masse whilst you are forced out.

Sein Fein is not like Hammas as was previously also stated,I would compare Hammas to the French Resistance.They are FREEDOM FIGHTERS who have seen their lands occupied by a hostile force.

And just in case you are wondering I am not a muslim,am not a fucking liberal,am white,born in this country and would defend this country. But as with Freedom of speech,I have my own mind and can see right through propaganda, I choose to question what I am told and make up my own mind,based on facts.

No reporter trying to sell a newspaper is gonnae brainwash me into their way of thinking.

People are people,some good,some bad,regardless of colour or religion. Stop trying to blame people for what goes wrong in life just because they might be different to you.Show a bit of backbone and accept the truth,even when it stares at you in the mirror. Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ashley_46
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 19:12 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It gets me that we insult an entire religion and criticise violent acts but if someone called certain people on here a cunt/twat or anything like that they think it entitles them to hit back with violence (anyone remember the row with siggi and someone who called him a cunt). I agree that they have taken it well over the top but when they made the origianal complaint the other papers went out of there way to antagonise them "in the name of free speech".

If we truly have free speech how come we have laws for libel and slander. Surely they go against the whole basis of free speech and being able to say what you like. How come we also have laws preventing inciting riots or racist language. Anyone who thinks we truely have free speech is kidding themselves.

As i have already stated they have gone about it in totally the wrong way but when you break it down they do have a reasonble point in saying it was wrong.

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 19:16 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

But by protesting in the streets and trying to enforce their beliefs on others surly they are using their freedom of speech which they claim does not exist ?

And surley threats of killing all none belivers of Islam is also trying to force a point?

Teaman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggi wrote:
Quote:
The problem with these cartoons is not that they poke fun at Mohammed,the problem is that under Islamic law you cannot depict Mohammed with an idol or drawing. To do so is to insult Islam.

Fuck islam. It's a religion for crying out loud...you know, one of a wide variety of stupid superstitious fantasies indulged in by morons. If ya'll want to grovel on your knees to an invisible man in the sky you are welcome to do so, but don't expect us sane people to treat you as if you're somehow extra special and important on account of it...because YOU AIN'T!!! You're a bunch of nutters; muslims, catholics, any idiot who actively follows and believes in fucking fairies at the bottom of the garden, you need to get a serious grip and GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

Are you getting the message yet? W.E D.O.N'T C.A.R.E A.B.O.U.T. Y.O.U.R S.T.U.P.I.D F.A.N.T.A.S.Y

You are selfish, pretentious, precious CUNTS and WE, the SANE PEOPLE, are SICK TO OUR BACK TEETH having you CRETINS shove your INANE DRIVEL about some make-believe GOD in our fucking faces! It's the year 2006, we've put men on the moon, we know what thunder and lightning is...GIVE IT FUCKING UP ALREADY, you utterly sad DRIBBLING WANKERS!!!

Quote:
(anyone remember the row with siggi and someone who called him a cunt).

And what bullshit is that? I could give a rats arse about anyone here calling me a cunt. There is a very narrow and specific time when I would not be able to ignore being called a cunt, and that's when it would lead to others thinking they could take real-world liberties if I didn't respond in a suitable manner.

I have to agree with what this cunt say s Smile Wink
Thumbs Up

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:50 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwaker6r wrote:

Since when does islamic law apply to people who are not muslim?

kwaker6r wrote:

The west STOLE A WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY FROM THEM.

if you are refering to israel please explain how this is a muslim country?

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 22:08 - 05 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The point was Western civilisation effectively ethnic cleansed the whole area to create Israel. Bunch of arseholes in a commitee thousands of miles away just decided to give Israel to the Jews,with no thought for those who lived there, most of whom just happened to follow Islam,maybe trying to ease their own conscience for not standing up to Hitler when they should have.

Quote:

It is a little thing called respect, you do not deliberately disrespect people.It's not big and not clever.

Spiral
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 01:06 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwaker6r wrote:
Quote:

The point was Western civilisation effectively ethnic cleansed the whole area to create Israel. Bunch of arseholes in a committee thousands of miles away just decided to give Israel to the Jews,with no thought for those who lived there, most of whom just happened to follow Islam,maybe trying to ease their own conscience for not standing up to Hitler when they should have.

Quote:

It is a little thing called respect, you do not deliberately disrespect people.It's not big and not clever.

Well if you read history you will find that the area we now call israel was jewish and was conquered by muslims.

As a side note did you know that the muslims were so afraid of the messiah returning that they built a muslim cemetary at the gate he was supposed to return to in jerusalem in an effort to prevent him returning.

Also in the west we do not deliberately disrespect any religion but at the sometime if they can't take a joke which is what these cartoons were then they had better just ignore us.

Also i would add that we will set the bar for which is acceptable and unacceptable when it comes to having a sense of humour when referring to a religion as we know that religion is such a subjective thing anyway and everybody has a different take on what is what.

So in other words no we in europe will not listen to extremists at all.

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 01:24 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like we're seking to deport those who attempted to whip that religious rabble into a mob, as well as the main troublecuasers, regardless of whether they're applying for asylum or have already been granted it! Very Happy Thumbs Up .

So now those nutjobs can live in the muslim society they always wanted to live in, thousands of miles from here. Until we get bored and invade them.

Everyone wins Laughing Thumbs Up

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:57 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ NsRkid.

*sigh*

Lets have a look shall we... Go put 'prophet mohammed' into google image search...

What comes up? I'll tell you what comes up, tons of fecking pictures of the supposedly forbidden prophet! Drawn by their own bloody artists.

I am fed up with this total ignorance used by supporters of their faith! 'Oh, they're angry because someone drew their prophet, respect them' NO I WILL NOT!

They have no reason to be kicking off! The quran makes no effort to outlaw drawing mohammed.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 13:49 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one speaks for itself:

https://www.ufo-planet.net/misc/muslim6.jpg

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:37 - 06 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one's Better

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 04:35 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It turns out that our friendly fake suicide bomber is a convicted drug-dealer who is on probation.

If he isn't back inside within the week, my already-fragile faith in the British justice system will be well and truly trampled on!

Click for story

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 12:03 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Ping!*

Faith restored!

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4687996.stm

Quote:

A demonstrator who imitated a suicide bomber in a Muslim protest over cartoons satirising the Prophet Muhammad has been recalled to prison

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 12:22 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL he acted on impulseā€¦....impulse being a quick decision to spend an hour + with his mates organising everything for the trip, sporting a white T-shirt, bandana, a bomb belt, camo trousers, army boots and winter gloves.

Pull the other one, where's Allah when you you need him?

Have a nice time inside, dick head. Wink Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 12:27 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloody stupid really arab papers been printing shit for years ,the day b4 the pictures were published pics like these were being printed all over the place by islamic newspapers

https://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:2jIMad3q7MbkdM:www.adl.org/anti_semitism/arab/as_arabmedia_10_03/cartoons/bahrain_2.jpg

https://www.honestreporting.com/images/cartoon5.jpg

fuck them

i would just keep supplying the gaurds at embasys wih amunition to use freely[/img][/url]

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 12:33 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Meanwhile, one man has said he and a second man were arrested during the London demonstration as he attempted to mount a counter-demonstration.

The man, named only as John, told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that he was arrested as he handed out leaflets with the cartoons printed on them.

The Metropolitan Police said two men were arrested on suspicion of breach of the peace, but no further action was taken."

Rolling Eyes

Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 13:29 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

the police are afraid of muslims
anyone agree?

Lucy
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 14:19 - 07 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking news

Abu Hamza found guilty..

https://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article343836.ece

Cue more protests..
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 115 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7