34%
 34%  [ 18 ]
i couldn't care
46%
 46%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 52

distortion
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 23:36 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Barrymore on TV Reply with quote

Just seen Barrymore on tv, now big brother has finished so whats going on ? Is he trying to get back into tv ? personally i reckon he should curl up and die.

*your thoughts please*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:41 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know who he is, don't watch him. he can stay or die for all i care Thumbs Up

ash t
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:41 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was never found guilty of anything. I couldnt care really. Id rather watch barrymore than that shite IT crew. Watched it earlier, what a load of GARBAGE! Thumbs Down

NBO
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 23:45 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rekon a good few people need to get the fook off his back, jack diddly squat has been proved as far as I'm aware and it's the media that I blame for all the shit he has been through.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

White Noise
Mr Dudwee

PostPosted: 23:57 - 03 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldn't care less really, not proven of anything. but the friday night project is shite and he shouldn't be on it
WN
Riding Tip #86: See God, then back off a bit: Problem is i haven't seen god yet, just a close up of tarmac on revett straight
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 00:32 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was a class act, a really amazing entertainer, and to be honest i hope and think he could be again if given the chance and maybe given a break from some of the media hate that so tried to destroy him
silverfox This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 00:49 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was a rubbish presenter, a vicious and patronising entertainer, and a man was bummed to death and found floating in his swimming pool after a drug crazed party.

As if that wasn't bad enough, his idea of a comeback and apology to the public for being such an oxygen thief is to appear on a freakshow like big brother - a show that neatly documents the decline and fall of British society.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 06:27 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

not often i agree with mister james, and i dont quite, but mostly i do.

Barrymore is an entertaining nasty nutter a bit like Jimmy Saville. Dodgy fuckers that shd be trailed by undercover cops to protect the general public.

On Big Brother, Barrymore was a complete nutter for the first week or two and i reckon he was going cold turkey on what drugs he normally takes. He settled down and played the victim followed by nice chap, but he is still a nasty fucker.

To be fair people do die in swimming at ppls parties without the host being hounded (Art Mailk) but Barrymore is still a dodgy fucker.
HerbalDayZ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

yambabe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:09 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The swimming pool incident is irrelevant. For me it's personal.

My own dislike came about because when my son was quite small I used to take him to the panto every year in Manchester. Now in panto, you expect some of the jokes to be very childish and aimed at the kiddies, and there's always some stuff, mostly innuendo, that the adults get and that sails right over the kiddies heads? Not with Barrymore. The year he was the "star" he had little-'uns of no more than 5-6 up on stage with him and he was asking them really nasty and quite detailed sexual questions. I'm no prude but this really was quite distressing, for both the kids involved and those of us in the audience.

He later bleated that he was so out of his mind on coke & booze that he often didn't remember what had been said or done. No excuse in my book, the guy was unprofessional, unpleasant and certainly not funny. I was "take him or leave him" before, but since then I really dislike the man.

His troubles are all of his own doing, of course the man has a right to a private life but Michael discovered the hard way that if you try to manipulate the media for your own ends it often bites back.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:32 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never could stand him.

He has severe personality problems. He couldn't not be the centre of attention on his programmes, even when there was someone else performing and probably very nervous.

He should retire and give the rest of us a break. Confused

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 17:32 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I think you should stop watching homosexuals on the tv, it's affecting you socially and obviously causing you to question your own sexuality.

ash t
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:39 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seconded, baby Wink

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 18:08 - 04 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

silverfox wrote:
barrymore a class act, you are joking all he did was take the pi*s out of people, he's a faggot, he should have been jailed for all the sh*t he's put that family through. no wonder all the gays and blacks are running this country. just shoot the f*cker

I think you need to go out and get a a bit of real life training, your racist, homophobe, and have no idea of facts only what you read in the paper,
and no i wasnt joking its called my opinion and aslong as i,m allowed one i will use it and not try to tell others how to use theres
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 113 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter via View Category All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1